Trim Nautica offers you protection of your boat with a shrink wrap foil. The foil protects your boat from rain, wind, snow and other weather conditions in a way that the foil is placed over the entire boat and it is compressed next to the boat with heat treatment. The characteristics of the material are toughness, tear resistance and many other acids. These characteristics gives the material strength and tension.
By dressing the boat in a shrink wrap foil, you will give your boat it a long-lasting and safe protection in the postseason while your boat is in the dry dock during winter.
Why shrink wrap and what are the benefits:
- Protects the boat from UV radiation (extends the life of gelcoat)
- Protects the boat from weather conditions (rain, snow, bird droppings)
- 100% waterproof
- Protects also against strong winds over 150km / h
- possible adding windows, doors, zippers – for easier access to cargo
- Vents on the foil allow constant ventilation to prevent moisture and fungus
- Durability over 3 years