Our dry marina is located in the industrial zone of the town of Biograd, 1 km away from the travel lift of the Kornati, Šangulin and Bošana marina. Since it is in a good location, it allows good entry for the trucks and tows as well.
You can use 4.000 m2 in the open space to accommodate your trailers and boats. If you do not have your trailer, you can use ours.
The space is fenced with a high fence and equipped with video surveillance 24h/day
We manage all kind of service. We can take the boat out of the sea, transport it to a dry marina and leave the boat on your trailer or place it on our deck chair.
We can also offer boat transfer from any location to our dry marina.
- The price of the berth includes 2 trips from the marina to the crane
- Transportation throughout Croatia
- Safe transport to the crane with a trailer for a boat up to 5T
MAINTENANCE OF PLASTIC PARTS
- repairs of all types of damage to plastic, rubber, polishing and wax protection, gel coat repairs, repairs and polishing of stainless steel
- cleaning the underwater part with a high-pressure pump, as well as removing scale and shells around the engine
- sanding of the underwater part and all types of antifouling, antiosmosis and anodic protection and antifouling
- installation of marine electronics and repairs
FABRICATION OF UPHOLSTERY AND AWNINGS
- manufacture of awnings and all types of boat coverings
INSTALLATION OF ARTIFICIAL TEAK
- installation of PlasDECK synthetic teak
- sanding and maintenance of natural teak
Engine service is a very important item to extend the life of a boat because the boat is exposed to salt and water at sea.
We cooperate with the top service providers of marine engines:
- Volvo Penta
Engine rinsing is mandatory after the season precisely because of its exposure at sea.
Engine conservation and deconservation serve to keep the engine in good condition after a long and cold winter.
Battery maintenance and replacement are also included in the maintenance treatment as the voltage in the batteries must never fall below 30%. If that happens, the batteries would no longer be useful.