Our dry marina-dry dock-boat storage is located in the industrial zone of the town of Biograd, 1 km away from the travel lift of the Kornati, Šangulin and Bošana marina. Since it is in a good location, it allows good entry for the trucks and tows as well.
You can use 4.000 m2 in the open space to accommodate your trailers and boats. If you do not have your trailer, you can use ours.
The space is fenced with a high fence and equipped with video surveillance.
We manage all kind of service. We can take the boat out of the sea, transport it to a dry marina and leave the boat on your trailer or place it on our deck chair.
We can also offer boat transfer from any location to our dry marina/dry dock/boat storage
- repairs of all types of damage on plastic, rubber, polishing and protection with wax, repairs of gel coat, repairs and polishing of stainless steel
- cleaning with a high-pressure pump of the underwater part as well as removing limescale and shells around the engine
- brushing of the underwater part and all types of antifouling, antiosmosis and anode protection
- replacement and installation of zinc anodes
- installation of electronics
- making suncovers and all types of covers for the boat
- installation of synthetic teak PlasDECK
- brushing and maintenance of natural teak
- installation of boat thruster
- electrical works
Engine service is a very important item to extend the life of a boat because the boat is exposed to salt and water at sea. We work with top service technicians who are not authorized, but also with authorized experts from Yamaha, Honda, Volvo Penta and Mercruiser.
Engine rinsing is mandatory after the season precisely because of its exposure at sea.
Engine conservation and deconservation serve to keep the engine in good condition after a long and cold winter.
Battery maintenance and replacement are also included in the maintenance treatment as the voltage in the batteries must never fall below 30%. If that happens, the batteries would no longer be useful.